NC State Psychometrics Research Directions
In addition to the research interests of Dr. Meade, there are a multitude of research projects that take place in the NC State Psychometrics Lab. Some general research directions related to the lab include:
- Assessment development and validation
- Careless responding in self-report assessments
- Environmental factors impacting the quality of self-report assessment
- Impression management and faking in personality assessment
- Leveraging predictive analytics in organizational research
For more specific coverage of the research directions of the lab, check out the lab members’ page!